WELLNESS PROGRAMS FOR COMPANIES
We help employers offer their employees easy, effective ways to get healthy and increase their work performance. Are you looking to update your employee wellness program?
This is in response to your organization’s need to not only protect the safety and well-being of your employees but also provide them an opportunity for better long-term health.
We run company wellness programs that focus on Nutrition | Health | Stress Management.
Statistics have shown that chronic diseases such as depression, hypertension and obesity can lead to a decline in the overall health of employees in a workplace, contribute to an increase in health-related expenses for employers and employees, and lead to days away from work.
Adopting healthy lifestyles can help prevent these common diseases. A wellness program aimed at keeping employees healthy is a key long-term human asset management strategy and the way to go for organizations.
Each participant will go through a self audit to determine if they are experiencing any signs of stress by focusing on; Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and behavioral well being. The self audit is a guideline that helps participants to learn and realize signs of stress when they appear and will assist them to manage stress levels in the future.
The participants will be taken through a self care and lifestyle balance analysis. This will help them know if they have a balanced lifestyle and where and when to adjust. It focuses on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle choices, relationships and eating habits.
1) A Training Needs Assessment is conducted to establish the nature and intensity required for the training
2) A problem analysis and prioritization is conducted by Licial Wellness
3) An objective intervention is designed to address ‘felt’ needs, rather than imagined needs
4) A quality staff training/facilitation session is planned, delivered and evaluated
5) In Work coaching commences
Contact me now at email@example.com
COMPANIES / GROUPS
- Access from all your devices
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Comments section: Ask Jennifer anything!